1) Promotes Urination and Drains Damp Heat
– For painful, dribbling urination with possible burning due to damp and heat.
2) Promotes Lactation
– For insufficient lactation.
How to use?
– Boil together with other ingredients or herbs like herbal soup
– Boil rice paper pith with rock sugar
– 15-18 grams to promote lactation
– 2-5 grams in decoction
Recipe for milk booster:
Red Dates – 50g
Black dates – 25g
Dried longan – 20g
Wolberry (Goji) – 8g
Rice paper pith (通草) – 15g – 18g
1.Wash all the herbs
2.Put in boil water and simmer in slow fire for 3 hours in slow cooker / double boil for 4 hours
3.To be serve – drink 3 times a day
– Do not use during pregnancy.
– Use caution in cases with Middle Jiao Cold